I have had mid back pain for the last couple weeks

I have had mid back pain for the last couple weeks.....Im NOT pregnant. what else could be going on ? I am pretty im not anemic either
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
A visit to ur doctor is called for with the symptoms u express. Blood work can tell the Dr. a lot of what is going on with u. Have u had ur blood pressure checked recently or had a pelvic exam done. Something could be going on with ur female reproductive organs, that is causing the bloating and backache. Don`t count on a diagnosis at this site. See ur doctor soon. I hope all turns out well with just a minor ailment.
im having the same thing happen did you fined anything out i think im pregnet im eating and omg its crazy please let me know what up thanks sandy