I have gotten dizzy for a few seconds. Take premarian and Valsartan, HCTZ. What does it indicate?

A few minutes ago I stood up to answer the phone and became very dizzy and then was not able to make sense to my son over the phone for a few seconds (45) and had to tell him I would call back. I am in relatively good health and 67 years old. I am 15 pounds over weight. I take premarian (20 yrs) and Valsartan/HCTZ 160/12.5mg for only 6 months. I took a mild fluid pill ( trimmean sp) before for 25 years. Iam fine now. I have gotten dizzy for a few seconds several times in the last six months. What is wrong???
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013