I have got stomach upset and loose motion

hi, I have got a heat feeling in stomach for two days, and got loose motions. could you please tell me some medicine to cure it ?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Jul 2010
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
there are many causes for chronic diarrhea and crampy abdomens
yes one of them is irritable bowels
inflammatory bowels ( esp crohns which affects the small bowels)
food allergies and sentivity
hormonal issues and stress factors
some medications also
well colonoscopy wont jus be an ideal thing. you might have to undergo few autoimmune disorder investigations, infections and allergies to be ruled out.
even your intestinal flora changes due to allergies and infection be a major cause of diarrhea, lately due to no protocols in india, many such cases are treated as irritable bowels but then the cause is something else like chronic bovine tuberculosis also
even eosinophilic colitis
dr tapan