I have food allergy and i am pregnant. Will it harm my baby?

i am 24 weeks pregnaunt. i had an allergic reation last nite that ended in going to the ER. i had a glass of milk and a brownie and within 15 mins had upset stomach , my palms feet and through began to itch and get hot, within mins my whole body was covered in hives . the doctor at the ER said it was a food allergy which he thought to be from the glass of milk? ive never had food allergys before? i eat dairy products daily and i had ate a brownie from the same batch earlier that same day with no reaction? He said i possibly could of had to much dairy? i was wondering if it is possibly to suddenly develop a food allergy while pregnaunt? and if it possibly means the baby is allergic? if it is the milk that caused it, will the baby be lactose intolerant? and how can i go about finding out what caused it with out having such a server reaction agian?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Oct 2010