I have dull ache in my right side of my groin area. Is it a testicular issue ?

Hi there . Ive had this dull ache in my right side of my groin area off and on now for a very long time now . I want to say about 10 years or so. Usually just goes away after a day or so. And doesnt return for months. But this last time it keeps on coming back just about every other day now for 3 weeks. So Ive checked all around that area and found that when i stand or sit down the tube on the back of my right testicle i looked up ( epididymis ) gets swollen near the body tail portion. It feels soft and spongy like but it definetly is a tube structure. Now when i lay down the tube returns to normal size. Now to add to this the all the aches goes away when i lay down but my right thigh begins to get numb and tingly. Then when i stand up only my right hip hurts. So in Summary Standing= Right side Hip and lower right back pain and (Epididymis) Swollen. Sitting =Right side Groin/Hip and Lower back pain (Epididymis) swollen . Laying down All pain gone but Right thigh goes numb and tingly (Epididymis) returns to normal. So Nerve or Testicle issue?I guess thats my question.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Oct 2011