I have drinking binges that can last a month, I get side effects after wards

sometimes when i have drinking binges that can last a month i get side effects afterwards?
like my body hair gets finer. don't see this as a good thing but i must be screwing up my body. also i need to urinate even more like i have irritated my bladder.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

The drinking binges itself is not good. You should take help of the de-addiction centers or self help groups for alcohol leaving. The symptoms that you are havinh could turn serious with liver damage symptoms and kidney failure symptoms setting in.