I have developed a red ring around my asshole & that seems Inflamed

I have been working outside a lot recently and have developed a red ring around my asshole. It seems to get inflamed after I have been working and started sweating. Do you know what this might be and what I can do to help this
Asked On : Sat, 14 Aug 2010
  Anonymous's Response
How long does it take for a reply Because this does not seem like a good start if your tryin to get me to pay yaf or a membership
  Anonymous's Response
Quacks a bunch
get ur under garments washed with a mild detergent cake or powder. get ur clothes including undergarments rinsed properly. apply quardiderm on the affected area.......don't get ur ass fucked for some time.
for more help write me at