I have dandruff and hair fall problems

i have dandruff problem for 10 hair is getting damage now how to prevent my hair getting damaged.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Aug 2010

Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

Use a good anti dandruff shampoo twice a wk.If sever also use a steroid lotion on scalp in day and night time.Also use a good conditioner after a shampoo. Apply a hair oil after bath.Avoid using any gel or hair color .Don't brush your hair when it is wet.Take biotin tablet for 3 months atleast.

Hi Prem
Welcome to HealthcareaMagic

Solution for dandruff problem lies in proper personal hygiene, good nutrition and sleep.
Drink plenty of water(2-3lts/day). Shampoo regularly with Nizoral 2% every other day for 3months and then once a week.