I have congestive heart failure and my kidney function is low

I have CHF and my kidney function is low. Need to improve KF. Heart hates fluid Kidneys love fluid. Ideas? I have cardiomyopathy and my kidney function is very low. I am on coumandin, coreg, cozaar, digitek, ++. Since my kidney function has been bad, I have had gout . Can t drink cranberry juice with coumadin or take anti-inflamatory meds. Stopped eating red meat . Don t want to have a kidney transplant with my heart transplant. Any ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009