I have chest pains with dizziness and shortness of breath. I am constantly belching or passing gas

hi i am a 26 year old male and i am in descent shape and i have been having pain under my left side rib cage and also some chest pains with dizziness and shortness of breath . it has been going on for about 1 week and i have had a ct scan ekg's done and mri's done x rays done and the doctors tell me that something is wrong but they just dont know what any ideas i also feel like i am constantly full with belly bloat and i have occasional diarreha. i am constantly belching or passing gas. i need some help please
Asked On : Thu, 15 Jul 2010