I have chest pain and i am urinating frequently. Is there any link?

I have a discomfort in my chest especially on the right side at the base of the rib cage and my chest feels tight. I have been going to the toilet a lot recently an I don't no if these 2 things are related. I have been doing quite intensive swimming recently and I am not used to it so I wander if that could be a cause I have also benn cycling a lot. I don't think it is anything serious but it is uncomfortable. Any help?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

You need a physical examination to be done.get in contact with your doctor. till the time try to avoid the aggrevating factors.