I have chest pain and difficulty breathing and accelerated Heart rate, Please tell me What is wrong with me ?

Chest Pain, difficulty breathing, accelerated heart rate for over a year now i've had difficulty with my breathing. I weeze a great deal and have constant dull pain in my chest -- sometimes on the left side, sometimes on the right side. When I'm laying down and my heart rate gets up (which it does real fast) sometimes I'll start coughing and a spitting up a brownish/red fluid. What's wrong with me?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jan 2010