I have cardiac pain & have a nitro-lingual spray. Why I am sick of pills

I am on Atenolol 100mg,Simvastatin 40mg and dispersible Aspirin I have cardiac pain not high blood pressure and high cholesterol i just get fed up of taking pills thanks for some of the nasty unhelpfull answers very suportive of you.But to the others who do help,Ido have a nitrolingual spray and all the meds i am on have there side effects ie spray, bang you have a headache but its better than not being able to breath and the pain.And the sleepless nights that come with the rest and the cold sweats as well.I am on the list forNM Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Scan and have been on list since june thats why im sick of pills and there side effects not being able to do much because im out of puff is really no fun at all . to steph j as you are a nurse i would hate to be your patient
Asked On : Sat, 12 Dec 2009