I have burning sensation in my the penis

Ey Doc....I have been getting a slight burning sensation on the tip of my penis when ever i pee or i masturbate....I had unprotected sex about a week ago and this just started two days the morning....waking up from a masturbating night.....i dont have fever ....swollen glands... blood ..anything at all....what could it be?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
It could be a infection or probably you might have caused injury inside during mastrubating if you have done it vigorously.Try to eat a pain killer like tab-Brufen-400 if you are not allergic or asthamatic.If it does not resolve please consult a doctor for examination ;also see if any discharge is coming out.
  Anonymous's Response
thanks the way I have no discharges at ever I been masturbating everyday I remember before this burning sensation that i was masturbating everyday and the day before I did it twice that you think thats the problem?