I have breastfeeding Problem. i hardly have any milk and my baby is totally dependent on bottle milk.

Hello, I am a new mom and my baby is now two months old. After delivery, I started to breastfeed my baby and it continued for two weeks. however, after that i started to support my baby with bottle milk because i felt that my milk is not enough for her. as a result, she got used to the bottle and refused breastfeeding . every time I try with her she cries a lot. Now, i hardly have any milk and my baby is totally dependent on bottle milk. thanx dia a
Asked On : Sun, 16 Jan 2011