I have blood sugar 419. How much insulin should I take to bring it down to normal ?

I m a diabetic, But, i ve never been this high before, how much insulin do I take to bring it down to normal. for those of you who are saying you are shocked, I just went and checked it again just to make sure, and It was now 420. To the person asking if it was a joke, no it s not, I feel miserable. I just took 15 units of humalog as one of you suggested about 5 minutes ago, and It seems to be helping, i m now down to 350. Thanks for the help, It is now about an hour since I asked the question, and about 50 minutes since I took the 15 units of insulin, and I m now down to a bloodsugar reading of 250. And I feel a little better also. That was pretty scary, thanks for everyone s help, the guy who told me to take 15 units might just get best answer if everything turns out ok.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009