I have blood in the stool, what is the problem I am having ?

hey, i recently been seeing blood in my stool before it was once in awhile like the last month or so,but sense the past two days its been happening continuously, its light red blood on the toilet paper. I m not having any pains and my stools are normal. what s the problem I m having ?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
my friend it looks like you may be having bleeding from piles.It may be that since last 2 days you have been straining for stools which has probably resulted in bleeding.Please see whether -
-you have to strain for stool
-you have hard stools
-if the bleeding is occuring again.
If bleeding occurs daily or frequently get examined by a surgeon.till then drink lots of water;eat food rich in fibres.