I have bleeding in stool ,please tell me the treatment suggestion

i need an aswer as soon as possible please ,, is that colon cancer ? please i want to ask : * i have bleeding in stool but its not everyday it used to be a lot and now it lesser and its red in color !! ** and lately i have change in stool habits either i have Diarrhea or Constipation. *** i also cannot empty my bowels completely . i also have Blood clots under the skin ( blue in color ) and i have a family history ( my grand father had lung cancer ) **** and i sometimes feel that i want to go to the toilet but when i go i dont shit !! i need an answer as soon as possible please thank you in advance
Asked On : Sun, 18 Apr 2010