I have bits of blood when I wipe after a poo

i have bits ov blood when i wipe after a poo and wee what does it mean? i have been having pain when i need a poo its like a sharp stabby ach in my bum and also in my ladys bits and after i have been to the toilet for a poo when i wipe i have blood in my poo and this discharge stuf from my vagina its like clear slimy stuf and i am worried what can this be?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Dec 2010
you are suffering from fissure in ano..consult a surgeon he will give you some laxatives, medicine and cream for local application and you will be fine and dont delay else you need to land up for surgery