I have been suffering from semi solid stools, kindly suggest remedies

i have been suffering from semi solid stools since 6 months -Age24 Female consulated many docters even all reports say its normal..when reports are normal n im fine why is the problem of passing loose stools still present.few docters say stop non veg n few say i can have non veg..Different diets are given by different docters i am confused.i am taking ayurvedic i have been suffering from semi solid stools since 6 months consulated many docters even all reports say its normal..when reports are normal n im fine why is the problem of passing loose stools still present.few docters say stop non veg n few say i can have non veg..Different diets are given by different docters i am confused.i am taking ayurvedic & homopathic medicines.im planning to get pregnant will this create any problem for me ..will i get well soon..what strict diet i need to follow ??im avoiding all oily food n non veg rite nw please mention what best fruits n vegetables can i have... Also can i have wheat products ?? or milk products?? At times i get this noices in my stomach n burning sensation and feel like passing gas frequently (no stink as such) n at times sudden pain near shoulder n chest it pains like a catch cnt move my body..there is no such pain in the abdomen nor its contains mucus and i pass 2 to 3 days a day..no i dnt pass immediately after having food and just 2 weeks back im settled in UAE..
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Hi;
You did not mention whether you get
1- pain in abdomen before stools
;2- does your stools contain mucus.
3-how many times you have to go.
4-Is it that you have to go to pass stools immediately after having food
these are the questions you need to tell us so that we can help you better also from which country you are so that the medicinal advise can also be given.Till then you can take a capsule containing lactobacillus & multivitamin.
thanks
thank u docter but what history you would like to kown?? im right now in UAE..
there is no such pain in the abdomen nor its contains mucus and i pass 2 to 3 times days a day..no i dnt pass immediately after having food and just 2 weeks back im settled in UAE.. i am from mangalore.. n was working in banglore.. i consulated Dr dinnesh kinn he just suggested immodium tablets but its just tempory relief
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Regarding choosing of diet you shoould avoid all that is heavy to digest be it non veg or heavy veg. meals such as raj mash etc.milk in some cases is responsible for diarhoea so can be withheld till cured. I don't know what you are taking in ayurveda but i would suggest kuaj ghan vati 2 sanjivni vati 1 with ganghadhar churan. depending on severity can be taken for two or three times a day. For a day or two have rice gruel and rice with jeera, then gradually improve your diet as stomach tolerates. Have chatni made from anardana onion tomato pudina.
can i have ragi or wheat products???
  Anonymous's Response
Welcome to Healthcare magic !
In my view you should stop milk & milk products,non veg diet,try to eat light and easily digested food.
For 2 to 3 weeks you should consume boiled water only.As you have mentioned that you are taking both Homeopathic & Aurveda its not correct thing, you have to choose one out of it.
As per your symptoms you can take Podophyllum 30 & Natrum Sulph 30 alternate 4 Hrly for a wk and than let me know.
Dr.Siddharth Marothia
BHMS, DNHE
Consulting Homoeopath
drsmarothia@gmail.com
9827004461
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
hi;
May be you can find capsules -RINIFOL or NUTROLIN-B ;if you find it please take it one cap thrice a day for 5 days & report back to me .
thanks

ok now i am confused which medicine to take??? please is it anythng serious problem im facing ??can i tke the risk of getting pregnant..nw im just controlling on my diet by having veg items only im feeling better without any medicine?? but at items i have any oily stuff again the same issue?? wtz actaully the problem???
RINIFOL or NUTROLIN-B please let me know whether i will get this tablet in UAE? what dosage should i take ? is it a antibiotic ? wt diet should i follow ? is it safe if i am planning to concieve?what kind of dieasease is this??
1. If you can get from India, get Grahanai Kapat Ras ayurvedic tablets and take two each after meals twice a day. or,
2. start drinking Noni herbal fruit juice twice a day on empty stomach.In UAE, you may get Tahitian Noni or Morinzhie marketed by DXN.
i have dirreah from last month 01-07-2011 it was ok after taking entoxp and imodium after that i took flegel and entamizole and mytle but after that it worse due to my neglegence also i went to wash room 8 times after eating everthing i have no fever no pain in belly after consulting gastro doc he prescribed me Colofac and Faysgin now stool quantity become twice a day but it coming lose specially cramping start after breakfast... i m on light diet and avoiding dairy products.