I have been suffering from knee and ankle pain

I am 20. I have not done much running in the last year or so but I am again. Whenever I run I get a loose feeling in both my knees and both ankles are sore. I do not know if it is just getting back into shape that is causing this or if something else might be amiss.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Jul 2010
Hi.welcome to HCM. Since you have started running after one year you have not prepared your body and joints for running.You should have done it you stop running for 3weeks.Then go for long and brisk walks daily for few weeks and then resume your running gradually increasing your distance and speed gradually for few weeks.take it easy it will be alright.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Packriswamy Sambangi's  Response
If you feel loose feeling in both knee you can apply creap bandage during runnig.
Apply wax oil on both knee and ankle twice daily. The muscle will get relaxant and get relief from pain.
Eat calcium contant rich food.