I have been suffering from depression since 6 months. My head and whole body is shaking while speaking with people.

I am 22 years old, male and I have been suffering from depression since 6 months. I am really afraid to talk with people and I feel uncomfortable with my classmates. My head and whole body is shaking while speaking with people. I feel scared of my class and I cannot mingle with my class and group mates. I cannot think positively and I have been getting many negative thoughts which are irrelevant to my education, personal, carrier and family aspects. I feel hopeless, sad and I want to sit alone in my room. I can speak english fluently but i am really afraid to speak even one word with others. I scared to stand before people during presentations and I got a feel that I lost my self-confidence . I cannot meet any doctor in person because I am in abroad. So please help me to come out of this situation. I am in real desperate.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Nov 2009

These things can be self curable if u can even i suffered from this till i was in middle school but if u think u r unable to help your self u can consult a psychitrist......

Anonymous's Response

you have a problem whic is very much curable but require a help of psychatrist. you need to find one