I have been suffering from a unbelievably low sex drive

I m 19 and in a long-term relationship. I m 5ft 3 and weigh around 9st 7lb. For the past two years, I have been suffering from a unbelievably low sex drive, as in, right now I couldn t care less if I don t have it for years. It has already broken one of my relationships up and is causing problems in my current one. I have no known health problems which may cause this, and have no idea why it s happening. I do want a healthy sex life, but don t see this changing any time soon and I don t feel like I can do anything about it. I don t take any prescribed medication, I have suffered slightly with depression in the past and have low self-esteem and confidence . Is there anything you can suggest? I m at my wits end. I don t want all my relationships to fail because of this problem.
Asked On : Sun, 15 May 2011
u r still 19 ,long way to go .
i dont think u have any problem other then u and ur thought.
dont think negative and do feel confidence.
dont think that this and that things will create problem in future.
do exercise well
eat healthy diet.
keep ur self busy ,dont allow negative thoughts in ur mind.