I have been smoking marijuana for 4 years so this is weird. Felt like I was going to faint and abdominal was hurting really bad

Yesterday i was smoking marijuana , ive been smoking for 4 years so this is weird . Im not sure if that had anything to do with it , . . and all of a sudden my head got hot , I went to the bathroom and knelt as if i had to throw up i felt like i was going to faint . My body shook for a couple seconds , my vision was grey ish and i had extreme ringing in my ears . nausea stopped and i got really sweaty i went to throw water on my face and my face and lips were really pail after my abdomnail was hurting realy bad i felt gassy . It went away but thats the 3rd time thats happend its been awhile though . Whats wrong with me ?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Aug 2011
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
all these are side effects of this drug ....quit smoking marijuana .have many hazardeous effects and you will face many problems in future...drink 12 glasses of water every day for 25 days to wash out toxins,,visit gud physician near you for routine check up.
take care
mail me at payal