I have been scheduled to have prostate biopsy done,should I worry about that ?

IShould I have fear of having prostate biopsy done at age 69? I have been scheduled to have prostate biopsy done next week and I truely fear intrusions of any kind . Three years ago I had a slight congestive heart failure and I am taking meds for high blood pressure/cholesterol.I am a MARINE viet-Nam veteran and tense-up when expecting pain or the unknown. Iam quick to become apprehensive about side effects... Thanks for any assuring comments.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009