I have been on ARIP MT 15 MG for the last 6-7 months and I feel fine. Should I still be on medications ?

Hello I am 25 years old married woman for 9 months but i do not live in with my husband and my inlaws i am taking ARIP MT 15 MG for the last 6-7 months before that i was taking 10 mg of the same medicine but now from around 1-2 months i am not takng mediine properly and regularly as i do not feel any need to take the medicine i feel myself fine and ok is this thought right or wrong overall i am taking medicines for the last 2 years besides this i was taking flouxetine 20 mg but doctor stopped my medicine 8-9 months before also i am very addictive to listening to music and remain indoor for the whole day i got angry very fast what shoiuld i do i am unable to sustain a marrige
Asked On : Wed, 17 Aug 2011
you & your family including in laws needs good counseling,if all of you sit together & discuss the real situation ,solution can be there.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”