I have been having problem of breathlessness and stomach upset for the past one month

I have been having problem of breathlessness and stomach upset for the past one month. I am 25 years of age, male and i am underweight , it mainly occurs in the morning due to which i am unable to have breakfast and sometimes it gets difficult to have lunch. I have done my blood, urine and Thyroid test (T3,T4, TSH ) and all are normal. Due to this sometimes my throat also feels heavy. What could be the exact problem?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011