I have been having lump and rashes, smelling farts

Hi, I went to the doctors the other day as I found a little lump near my anus he put it down to being an external pile at about 10:00 o clock. i have also been having very smelly pumps like i farted a few times in my mums car and it smely for about 2 weeks(im sure it was the smell from me!) and ive been having rashes from time to time also itching is this all connected to the lump which the doctor says is a pile?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. External pile is not related to all your problems.. However disgusting the smell of the fart is, the smell will not be retained around you for more that few minutes.. If the smell has been retained then the problem is in the car and not you.... Cut down the sweets and chocolate consumption and start taking lots of vegetable in your diet, drink lots of water and you would be able to over come this problem.. See your doctor for the rashes..