I have been having a continuous headache for nearly 2 weeks now. Can i use paracetamol ?

female 22! i have been having a continuous headache for nearly 2 weeks now after 4 days of continuous headaches i started with feeling light headed and dizzy, my eyes felt really heavy and got ear ache in my left ear. i saw the doctor on the 6th day which prescribed anti biotics and said it was my sinuses. i have been taking the anti biotics for 5 days now the dizzyness has got but i still have a dull pain in my head at the side of my eyes and dull headaches i still have 2 days of anti biotics to go but just want the headaches to go paracetamol arent working any suggestions!
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011