I have been feeling very shaky and antsy. What could be the reason behind this ?

I m a 22 year old female. 5 9 around 140 lbs. I have no serious previous health issues. Lately, I ve been feeling very shaky and antsy. The only way to describe it is the way you feel after drinking too many energy drinks. Very shaky, feeling like I should be active, but also feeling too tired to do so. I haven t had any caffeine and I ve been eating relatively large and healthy meals. My period is a few days late, but that s not out of the ordinary. I m not particularly stressed and I m not feeling any other sickness symptoms aside from a mild headache . I ve also had some serious muscle cramps , especially in my feet and calf muscles. Often while I m sleeping I will wake up in pain. I have been drinking a lot of water, taking vitamins , and eating bananas and grapes to try and stop it from happening.However, it could be that I work long hours and I m constantly on my feet. Any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011
Thanks for query,
I think your problem is due to overwork and lack of physical exercise.As you say you are quite healthy and taking good nourishing food so there may not be any reason.
Go for physical exercise daily and regularly.
go for running,swimming,jogging etc and you will be alright.
ok and bye.