I have been feeling ill & blood in urine. is this something to be worried about ?

Hi Good Morning, I have been feeling ill for the last week after being exposed to somebody with Swine Flu, it started off as being tired, head aches , runny nose that feeling hasn t really gone away but over the last 4 days I have been feeling very bloated and although I was pooping normally there is now a large amount of blood mixed in with it. Is this something to be worried about as I am normally very healthy no medical problems. Kind Regards
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011