I have been diagnosed with Lumbar Spondylosis with loss of Lumbar Lordosis. Please suggest what should be done should I go for MRI?

I am a software professional working for last 10 years. I have been diagnosed with Lumbar Spondylosis with loss of Lumbar Lordosis in May 2009. I took medication for 3-4 months and it was fine. Again after 1 and 1/2 year it started paining. I went to the orthopedic again in Oct 2010 and on testing it was found that my vitamin D3 level was less than 4 and B12 level was 167.7. Doctor prescribed 10 injection of methycobal and 6 injections of vit D3 6,00,000 unit to improve both the levels. The pain reduced for a brief period of time 1 month now again it has started paining badly. I am 84kgs and my height is 171 cms. Please suggest what should be done should I go for MRI?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011