I have bad hair fall and have been to a doctor

I have bad hair fall have been to a doctor. Doctor said m anemic have been taking dexyorange I am 21 and have been taking dexyorange he asked me to use mintop which really helped used it bout 5months back for 2months, Hb is 8 wanted to know if i can use mintop again as it helped der s no harm using it? for a month now...but i miss it sometimes..not so regular long back i was advised to take caesera n iron tablet wen i went to d hair specialist
Asked On : Sat, 27 Feb 2010
You can use mintop again but that should not be your priority now i hav been eatin well includin date syrup n honey in my diet Ashrita, with a hemoglobin level of 8, you need to get to a hospital for a thorough check up don't worry about your hair fall now, poor nourishment can also cause hair fall your hair fall should automatically get alright once the anemia is corrected

you need to get a peripheral smear done as well It is a blood test- in which the type of anemia can be diagnosed so aft that i can get treated for dat your blood is spread on a galss slide and examined under a microscope to see your RBC's etc