I have back pain and fatigue and cannot focus on anything i forget and loose control of my body. What could be the reason ?

hello. I am 28 years old female.I was a very bright student at school,college and university.Now i am married and have a kid.I feel like I cant focus on anything at all.I cant drive because i feel like even though i am looking ahead,i cant see i refuse to drive at all now.I feel that my head is very heavy and i cant function properly like every body else around me.I am so tired when i wake up in the morning and it gets worse as the day ends.I have my whole body acheing and fatiged.I cant be focused or punctual so i cant go to work.I have really bad back pain and neck pain ,i forget things and loosing control of my body.I am wondering what is happening to me,why i am so confused all the time.It is effecting my life badly and i dont know how to fix it.I dont drink or smoke and i am not on any medication.please answer my question in detail.thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011