I have an allergy, any ideas what it might be ?

hi i have had a cold for such a long time that i am beginning to think that i must have an allergy. I am normally fine until i step into the shower in the morning and i get an itch in my nose, one i rub it i can't stop producing snot all day! i live in the basement of my house and have 2 dogs, any ideas what it might be?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response
u have polyp in ur nose.................get a doc.................homeopathy is best if u wanna avoid a surgery............
test ur nose for polypus to an experienced doc in this matters............its a rare disease so immatured docs can consider it an allergy ........
  Anonymous's Response

Hey go for allergy test and allergy treatment. It shall help you to fix it up precisely. My sister is now fine after getting the treatment. So why do you want to wait for that.