I have an addiction to eating ice. I have had many fillings in my teeth due to cavities.

I have an addiction to eating ice. I ve had many fillings in my teeth due to cavities, so I don t chew cubes. I usually throw all my ice in to a blender and make it snow . About halfway through the blenderfull of ice, I get painful cramps and loose bowel movements, but not necessarily diarrhea . I have had soooo many blood samples taken. Anemic here, anemic there. I take prenatals, folic acid and iron tablets daily but still crave it, and it makes me cramp up really bad. The addiction is so bad I will eat on a freezing day, no matter how much I shiver, I keep eating. Then that cramping starts. But once I poop I feel better and continue eating the ice. I m a 20 year old female, 4 months postpartum with a history of anxiety.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011