I have an acustic neroma, Could this be an episode from the MS ?

Hi I have an acustic neroma 3 days ago I started to have bad dizzy spells the room spins around and still spins when I try to walk when I lay down the same thing it never goes away. I was wondering if this happens when you have this kind of tumor. I have had many MRI's They found it in 2002 august I also have had optic nerites. I'm not sure how to spell that . The doctor ' would not comfirm having MS .that is when they found the tumor on the MRI. Could this be an episode from the MS ? I am a 58 year old female.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009