I have a very sensitive skin with pimple and itching, can any online doctor help me ?

hi im 21 year old female and im having alot of problems with my skin , i get spots, everywhere. My skins so sensitive. If i itch my skin will raise and go blotchy my neck and chest can get very itchy and irritated. I get lumps and bumps everywhere and lately ive been getting rather large bumps on my knees and my wrist, they look like big blisters because they go white but have no fluid in them. My skin is also very dry. Can you help me?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011