I have a urinary problem. should I go to a doctor ?

hi the past 15 day i hurts a little when i pee should i go to a doctor emmediatelly or is there something i can do by myself at home ?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
You should seek medical attention to rule out infection and renal stones.Please get a urine test and ultrasound.You may also need a course of antibiotics.
Hi dear
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

You probably have an urinary infection.It is very important for you to get this treated. An infection for 15 days is not comfortable for you and your urinary tract.You should get an urine test done and see your Gynecologist as early as possible.

Meanwhile please take plenty of water(about 5 liters per day).This will clean out the infection easily.