I have a tiny red dot on my penis. What is it ?

Hello i am 17 years old and i have a tiny red dot on my penis. THere is no pain or itching, it just is a red semi indented dot. Im just curious what it could be and if its ok for sex. Any help will be greatly appreciated thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Hi Miles,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum. You need to wait and see if there is any discharge from the dot you are mentioning. I would suggest you to abstain from sex. You need to check if there are more of these papules. Always use a condom.If you develop any discharge, redness or itching please consult your doctor. Wishing you well.