I have a spot on the temple, when i touch it makes a weird feeling to my head. What is it ?

my left eye was twitching for a weeks or so it stopped but now i have a spot on the side off my head right ubove mt temple when i touch it it makes a weird feeling to my head and the spot on my head kinda feels numb,its a weird feeling. i am a 26 female. i weigh 116 lbs im preaty healty.i do a dis located pelvis i was ejected from a vehical 2 years ago i was 5 months pregnant but the baby is fine!
Asked On : Fri, 2 Sep 2011
Thanks for query,
It seems that you might have some irritation of trigeminal nerve causing this problem.
Consult neuro physician and get examined.
Ok and bye.