I have a serious problem of bad breath.What could be the treatment ?

dear doc I have a serious problem that has completly chsnged my personal life and my work status i had to quit drinking alcohol and give up any energy supplements to include drinks, coffee, even pre work out energy boosters i czn live with all of those but now even the smell of alcohol on someones breath or a open beer wine etc lsying around that i smell with cause terrible breath for several days i have aohis will be accompanied by tightess in my throat snd diarrhea . i can not go to bars restraunts airports anywhere i may smell alcohol it is terrible and i am so frustrated my girlfriend is tired of me ssying we cant go to public functions because of this. the doctor has checked my for acid reflux throat cancer and allergies snd csnt find an answer i had spent thoussnds of dollars of teeth cleanings toothpastes mouth washes tounue scrapers. me and my doctors are at a loss and i need helpbplz helpO
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011