Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

I have a scar on my chest from surgery

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query hereHi, Im 16-years old and I have a scar on my chest from surgery and it stops me from wearing what I want to wear. Its about 6-7 inches. It sometimes itches and I would have scratches on it. Is there anything I can get for it or anything to be done to it so it can go away so I will be more happier? ...

Asked On : Mon, 25 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  277
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

get the scar removal surgery done. it is done by be plastic surgeon. he will remove the scar and make it look like normal skin.

Answered: Tue, 26 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor