I have a red itchy feeling at the tip of my penis but negative chlamydia. Is it STD ?

I have a red itchy feeling at the tip of my penis! Hi my name is John I am a 20 year old male, My problem i have this red , itchy feeling at the tip of my penis, i got tested for chlamydia , probably like a month ago and the results came back negative, it comes and goes , i find when i get a shower or bath, after rubbing it with soap or liquid soap it gets like it, it looks inflamed at the tip and sometimes when i pee it is cloudy and it burns, im starting to freak out a bit cause i met this new girl , and i do not want to give her anything , also when i wear a condom it also gets like it, ?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011