I have a pulse of zero in my hands. Is it possible ?

I have a pulse of zero in my hands, I think in the rest of my body, I eat healthily in healthy ( average ) portions, I am a male, age 15. I am not an athlete nor have a wonderful physique (Slightly over wieght (( 10 or so pounds )) ). WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!?!
Asked On : Wed, 1 Sep 2010
  Anonymous's Response
From question asker: let it be noted that I am not kidding.
Is indian prescreption valid in UK and USA
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Yes this is possible.You can have absent pulse in your hand.please visit a doctor as this happens in case of blocked blood vessel in your hand.You need a study of blood vessel of your hand with Doppler study.bye.