I have a problem of night fall

hey hi dis is sahil from punjab and sir i have night fall problem how can overcome from this ? any sugession and sir i have a big intrest in body dere any bad effect on my body of it... thnx
Asked On : Wed, 4 Aug 2010
hy sir i like ur step about our health care,,, i have same problem of nightfall, and i m feeling so much lazy,and other effects also,,plz tell me about this problem, i dont want that it influance on my future life...
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Bhagwan Dass's  Response
excessive night fall may suffer ur problem..
herbals can cure u easily...consult first..
night fall in a young boy is a natural thing it doesnot affect health on the contraray it indicates normal functioning sexual orgens
Homeopath Dr. Nilamkumar shirkande's  Response
hey sahil dnt woory its all natual to ur age , if ur getting any other complaints due to this then u hav to consult,or post again with ur problem