I have a lump size of nickle under my armpit, and it really hurts.

i have a lump under my armpit its the size of a nickle and it really hurts i thought it was a pimple so i tried to pop it yellow stuff came out but its still the same size and it hurts even more now what can i do to make it go away im a 19 year old male. and theres a lump under my armpit. i havent gone to see a doctor yet because it barely showed up a few days ago. the lump is about the size of a nickle and it really hurts. its red and and this morning i saw a little yellow head . so i tried to pop it and some yellow puss came out but its still red and it hasnt gotten any smaller and it hurts even more. the yellow part is gone. but idk what to do. im in mexico and theres no option to see a doctor right now
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011