I have a innocent murmur, what does it mean?

I have been told that I have a innocent murmur and I worry,I have laid around for two Months Now IM scared? (Please read all the way through before answering thanks)The doctor told me when I got a check up that I had an inncocent murmur.It scared me.I had never been told that I had a murmur before.They assured me that it wasn t anything.Both doctors that I had seen told me that.I also hear my pulse in my ears which that was why I was there to start with.Its a pathological condition but I can still hear my heartbeat.It has worried me so much that I lay around and don t do the things I used to and out of shape now.If I get up and get doing things I get out of breath and tired.We live in an high altitude which i didnt have problems with breathing until I found that I had am murmur.I never breathe hard.Is it the fact that I have lain around for two months why im feeling out of breath and tired or could it be that my heart has a worst condition.Also was diagnosed Post Tramatic Stress. depression makes you tired too?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Functional heart murmurs caused by rushing of blood through the valve are very common. I think your symptoms are mental rather than organic.