I have a infection on my groins now it is spreading on my penis. Is hh zole good for this ?

Hi doctor , i am sufferimg from an infection from more than one year now i consulted a doctcr in bangalore she told me to apply HH zole and on that mycoderm powder and a tablet named Terbest. i have this infection on my groins now it is spreading but very slowly on my penis . i used to apply hh zole it gave relief for 1month or so wen i stoped appying it came back once again plz hepl me it is itching a alot , i can even provide pictures if you want . and plz provide the chemical composition of the products i am in suadi so cant get the brand names available in india.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011