I have a habit of eating high calories food, what can i do to get rid ?

hii doctor..i have a habit of eating from fast food joints ..lately its been troubling my piece of mind.iam not overweight but if i let myself be i might turn into i ust want to know whats calories that come with burgers , fries
Asked On : Sat, 23 Apr 2011
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
hello there,
There is no harm in indulging in foods you like but there should be some control and i see that you have it in you if not you would not have been so guilty of eating.Roughly a veg burger would have around 330k calories and nonveg around 350-370kcal.Fries large may come upto 300-320kcal.
Try not to have daily in the long run its not good for health.